Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Moving along....

This little picture is from my very first digital camera, a Sony FD7, with less than a megapixel in resolution. The good thing about the camera is that it was very fast. I love this foggy shot, heading over the bridge, which is illuminated by blue lights. People here call it our Smurf bridge.

I'm over the 300 page mark in Kat Among the Pigeons, but obviously running out of time. I might still make it by the end of the month.

I just finished the fourth sf class, and I'd already done the forth mystery class, so now I'm at the half way point. If I do a class every day, alternating between the two, I should have no trouble getting done. I might push ahead on the sf one and finish it first. I still don't have the books, but I've found the exercises pretty interesting anyway.

I'm copying the floppy disks from the FD91 over to the computer. That's going well enough, too. There are far too many of them! This really needs to get done, though. Several of the disks have developed bad spots already and I've lost pictures.

I can't wait to get out with the new camera!

Okay, time to get back to work. There's always more work to do! Posted by Picasa

No comments: