Monday, April 18, 2005

Can I work now?



Rainy day reflections in Sioux City

Yesterday was a frustrating day. I shouldn't feel that way, but still....

I got a lot of work done. All the contracts went out for the next issue of Vision. (Oh, and for the rest of you, the contracts and checks went out a few days ago, too. My apologies for being late, but it couldn't be helped on several levels. I am caught up now, though!)

Getting the Vision stuff done was great. But, as always, it took hours. I had to do the database, the contract merge, the emails....

But I got it done.

And then, unexpectedly, we had company. We went out to dinner. By the time we got back, it was very late.

I hadn't done any writing yet.

I managed to get a little over 1000 words done, finally. Much of it is in notes for Oak and Ash which I still need to research.

Today I've had a bunch of other things that needed to get done. And now, here I am trying to get to my writing. Russ may be home at any time. Or he may not. I seem to remember that this was the first day where he was going to have some really busy stuff going on each night.

I have other things I really need to get done, too. Lots of things for other people.

I would like to write.

No comments: