Friday, December 17, 2004

Yay!



I just finished the Dancer outline. Yay!

The mail came with the new AIO contract.

Russ is not teaching a class tonight and should be home soon. Food....

In the meantime, I'm going to pull up the last outline and see if I can't get it jumpstarted again. It would be nice to have it finished and then use the rest of the month to write the last half of Written in the Sand.

Yes, things are looking a little better. I was starting to think that I wouldn't get nearly this much done before the end of the year, so I'm already much happier. We might even have a little snow tomorrow, which would be nice as well.

I've been working on the Freedom and Fame edits, and they're nearly done, too. Yay! I suddenly have the feeling I am going to achieve something!


No comments: