Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas



I'm having a wonderful night. Russ and I watched one of his favorite movies While You Were Sleeping which is a really sweet story, and Christmas related, too. Earlier, we spent part of the night visiting a few friends around town. Tomorrow we'll spend a little time with my parents, but for the most part the day will be ours. We'll probably watch shows, play games, give the cats and dog their new toys, and eat a lot of food. There will be a few presents, but neither of us are really big into the present part of things. Besides, I got mine last week with the wonderful trip to Squaw Creek Wildlife Refuge.

I hope everyone else is having a good night. I'm going to go take a nice long relaxing bath and get some sleep.

My Internet Connection seems to be a lot better again. We'll see if it holds up for a few more days. I have work to do!

But not tonight and not tomorrow. I'll do a little writing (Written in the Sand is going very well), and just have a good time.

Have a happy holiday!

No comments: