Friday, August 27, 2004



Today starts the Labor of Love and Unfinished Business dares at Forward Motion.

Last night I got horribly ill and spent most of today curled up in bed.

Sigh.

But I'm moving along on The Wind and the Sand. Current count is 4042, which isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be since it's only coming up on 5pm. I don't know how long I'll stay up today, but if I make 5000 words that's not too bad. I think I might do better. Except for being dizzy when I get up, I seem to be feeling better over all. Russ had this flu stuff a few days ago. I should have realized it would hit at the worst time for me!

I might be late with Vision this month. I should probably concentrate on that rather than writing, but it makes my head pound. Maybe later tonight.

Oh! I have a new story available at Double Dragon:



Year of the Fire Rat
$1 or free with the purchase of Aubreyan
http://www.double-dragon-ebooks.com

No comments: