Friday, May 28, 2004




Busy! Way too busy!

And on top of that... I'm going to be gone for a couple days. Heading to Kansas City and the ConQuesT convention. Yay! Honor Bound will even be on sale there. How odd.

I can't possibly get everything done I should get done before then (Back to School, June challenge, the new alternate challenge, etc.), So I'll be doing that when I get back -- either Sunday night or Monday. I can write some of the material up on my PDA while I'm gone, so that will help. But over all, I don't intend to do more than write a little outside of the convention stuff. Oh, and take pictures.

I've dyed my hair -- it's much darker again. Startles me when I see it.

I think that's it for me. Time for some sleep so I'm less of a zombie when we leave in about four hours. Ack. I think I'll tell Russ to make it closer to noon. I think we both need a bit more time.

I'm sure there's more I meant to say...

No comments: