Thursday, May 06, 2004



Yesterday we had wind and heat -- over 90f. I had trouble with my connection a few times, but other than that, it wasn't too bad. I got more done on my ever growing list of MUST DO THIS NOW stuff. The list never gets completed. It grows and gets out of hand, and eventually I give up and start over, and some things just never get done. There are 11 things on today's list, three of them just for me. I think I'm going to get quite a few of the others done, at least.

Russ has a new full time job. This is odd. I'm used to him being around more often, and since the job is in a town about 40 miles south of here, he's not stopping by at lunch or passing through between meetings. It seems quiet here. I'm not sure that's really helping me all that much. I guess I'll just have to get used to it again.

I am on the 4th story for the Story a Day dare at FM. We only need 20 (week days, weekends off, and skip the 31st, or have it as an extra day to finish up). The stories I've done so far have not been great, but it's been good to get back into the knack of such writing.

I've also worked on two major outlines for the 2YN material.

The GALE reading as fallen a little behind, but I will get caught up on that in the next couple days. Last night I was reading along, enthralled by the sex life of nematodes...

No comments: