Wednesday, February 04, 2004



Yes, it is official. Honor Bound is out.

And can you ask for a better back cover set of blurbs than that? It's taken me a couple days just to stop pulling it down and looking at it. (grin)

You can order Honor Bound here.

I'm quite happy with life right now. I'm even happy with our 19 inches of snow that may nearly double in the next 24 hours. I would rather Russ wasn't going to be heading for Omaha for a couple days, given the weather... but we'll see.

I'm getting things caught up again. I know it won't last, but I feel as though I'm actually making way through the piles of work that keep hitting me. Muse is moving along very well and I have hopes for it. I really do. I can see some of the things that I need to cut back on in it, and that I need to add a few scenes revolving more closely around the mystery part... but over all, it's coming together well. I will be sending off a submissions package by the end of this month. I don't know where I'm going to send it quite yet, but it's going out.

February has started busy and I suspect it's going to stay that way, so expect my posts here to be sporadic. Not that I would have much to say anyway. I have no life. We all know that by now. (grin)

No comments: