Tuesday, February 10, 2004



Winter, winter. I love the look, hate the cold.

Today is one of those days where it hardly matters what I do, I can't quite seem to get into the swing of it. I've written a few hundred words on Muse, but not too much. It's not that there is a problem... well, a little bit of one, but nothing I can't get past if I put my mind to it...

Ah, and there's the problem. Mind. Odd concept on a day when I have apparently lost mine.

Besides Muse, I have three other projects that I must do some work on. The next 2YN class is the top of the list, and I've done a little bit on it today. Then I need to work on the B2S class, but I have a few more days for it than the 2YN one. I also have Vision to get started on since today was the deadline.

The problem is that I don't want to work on any of it. Well, maybe on Muse. I finished the query letter last night, and I need to look at sending it off somewhere.

Maybe I just need to veg for a while.

No comments: