Tuesday, February 24, 2004
I have got to get caught up on work. That's all there is to it. I'm out of time on way too many things.
Lucky for me that I feel somewhat up to the work today, which I haven't exactly been great on lately. My stomach is still giving me fits, but I can live with that one.
So, what do I have to do?
1. Edit more articles
2. Sign contracts, write checks, prepare for mail
3. Finish my own pieces for this upcoming issue
4. Start putting the issue together
5. Look into getting a new program to make the PDA version, since I can't make the last one work properly now.
1. Do another B2s class since I'm behind on one.
2. Update more of the forums to get the proper moderators listed.
3. Work on the next 2yn class.
1. Get a short story edited and out (I think it's going to be Three Fragments of a Broken Life).
2. Line edit more of Muse
3. Rewrite more of the line edited Muse.
Hmmmm... how much of this will I get done today?
Oh, not much since even as I type this I just got the proof copy of something new coming up from Double Dragon.
(Pounds head on keyboard -- ajklftyipowjaslkoifwurlaj -- no, just didn't help.
Back to work, back to work... lucky for me I already got a good amount of writing done today, even if it was on something I'm going to have trouble placing anywhere...