Friday, November 09, 2001

.
No, I still haven't had a chance to figure out the problem here. Someone tried to help, but my brain is gone and I can't find the problem. I do keep changing things, but I don't have the time to just sit downa nd work on it.

And I don't even want to think about the archive stuff. When did my brain turn to mush?

Probably about the time I started getting (like today) more than 30 pieces of material for a city agenda, and had to make them all look good on the Internet and make them into a decent pdf and get copies of that back to the council people. This is a major bit of work, and I've barely started on it. Instead, I did the library web site first. And I got it all caught up -- but now there is two more emails of stuff for them as well.

Writing? Oh, I'll get to it eventually. I wrote 5000 words last night. I'd like to do that again, even if my hand hurt afterwards. Ah, suffering for our art, right?


No comments: