Wednesday, November 14, 2001

.
34,083 is as far as I got last night. 16,000 more and I could be done. There is part of me (a large part of me, in fact) that says just to sit down and finish it. It's not like I haven't had 16,000+ days before. I could do this.

But I don't think this is the day. Russ has gone to a second doctor to look at his hand, and chances are he'll be in the hospital sometime in the next 24 hours. Can you tell that this has not been the best week? I'm lucky in that I'm one of those people who turn to writing as an escape when I reach the point where I know things will be all right, but before they actually are. So expect me to do some serious writing soon. Just not before I have word on things.

Right now I'm going to do a little work on it, though. I'm going to be slow and distracted, and worried. But I will do some writing.

No comments: