Sunday, February 06, 2005

AAARRRGGGHHH

I did a lot of work on Farstep Station yesterday. I really liked it. I was pleased when I went to sleep.

And about five minutes ago, because of my own stupidity, I wiped all that work out.

I know I can redo it, but quite honestly I have so little time that doing something stupid like this just drives me nuts. (Time, I think, to take my blood pressure medicine since I forgot it earlier.) It was just one of those really stupid little mistakes that will drive me totally crazy.

So, I'm back to page one.

If I cut about 3000 words a day from this book I can have it about in line with what I want by the end of the month. I think that had better be my goal.

Oh, that and make sure I have my brain engaged before I do something stupid like tell me main computer to override the iPAC.


No comments: