Friday, October 24, 2003



I went to the zoo yesterday. It was just what I needed. I came home exhausted (I'd only slept three hours the night before), and woke up today feeling great. Well, except for the sore legs. I'm not used to being on my feet for six hours, and trudging up and down hills.

The odd thing is that I woke up today feeling far less harried than I have for days, even though I'm farther behind. I still have to get the pages set up for Back To School for Busy Writers. I have to finish Vision. I have another novel to read for DDP.

On the other hand, I have another 170 some pictures from the zoo to go through. And there is that writing stuff to do.

I did get three outlines done, though. They're not as full as I like, but I think I can go with them. I'm looking forward to it.

Okay. It's 2:30. I'm going to mess around on the boards for a few more minutes and then start doing some real writing work. It looks good.

No comments: