Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost there!

Here it is, the last two days of NaNo already! There were times during this month when I didn't think November would ever end. I also didn't think I'd get the novels done, but I'm actually down to the last few thousand words and I want to finish tomorrow, so I'm not rushing through it today. I'll wait until after midnight and then finish the novel.

I will have 200,000 words. A little behind the 210,000 of last year -- and no, I'm not complaining.

It's cold here today! We're sitting at a high of 18f right now, it's cold here by the computer. I'm going to move back into my office in December, I think. The heat is better back there.

It's going to be an interesting December, trying to get things done. I'm working on the 2YNY2 book again -- have been for the last couple days -- and I think it's going alright. I fear the idea of the final edit, though. I'm going cross-eyed just trying to get this part done. I don't know what my problem is with this book, but I'll get there.

I still have to finish the edits on Paid in Gold and Blood as well. That shouldn't be too bad. I look forward to having it done and sending it off. Somewhere.

I got a story back from F&SF the other day and I have to remember to send it back out, too. Russ was surprised. He really liked this one. I wasn't surprised. (grin) I still have a few more things out, and a few things to get out before the end of the year.

I am having a hard time dealing with the fact that 2007 is nearly upon us.

Ack!

Must go work! Posted by Picasa

No comments: