Saturday, December 06, 2003



Well, yes, I rested for a couple days. Rested in my own way, at least. I've only written a couple thousand words total, but I did get a lot of site stuff done, and things done for other sites. I'm still behind, but that's not a big surprise.

I also answered questions for an Interview today. That one was interesting. It's part of a larger article, so there's no telling how much of my material will be in there. But it was fun to do!

I am very nearly finished with both my final projects for the year. I'll be filling out the rest of the month with short fiction, articles, and class material. And that's fine. I'm going to have all kinds of fun things to do in 2004, and I would just as soon slow down for the next few weeks.

Besides, I wrote a million words. What more could a person really want?

No comments: