Saturday, December 13, 2003



I have lists of things to get done. In fact, at this point, I think I have lists of lists. However, I am working my way through them, and it's looking pretty good over all. Lots of time to the end of the year, and if I get one or two things done a day... I'll be done in plenty of time! In fact, I only have six things out of twenty-three left on my main list, but most of those are big, multiple step projects.

Last night I finished what should be my last novel of the year. I don't intend to get crazy and write another one between now and midnight of December 31st, but with me I can't make a guarantee.

Just one more short story that needs to be completed, and that's it. I think I'm going to do a number of very short stories to fill out the year, though. Nothing drastic, just pieces I can maybe kick out in a couple hours, and just for fun.

It's in the site and the nonfiction side that most of that list work is hitting. Vision, of course, is coming up. I've done my final Back to School material for January. I thought it was going to go over into February, but I didn't have as much material as I thought! And that's fine -- I don't mind getting early. (grin)

The kitties are (obviously) doing well. My older guys are still a little put out, but I've caught a couple of them curled up together. They always look so embarrassed and annoyed when I unexpectedly come around a corner and find two older cats and one of the young ones curled up on a chair.

Russ worked in Omaha today teaching, and went straight from that to another job this evening. He should be home after midnight. In the mean time... time to get a bit more work on that list done!

No comments: