Friday, November 01, 2002

Yes, I'm having a pretty good time. Just starting chapter three -- phase 22 -- which means once I get this section done I'll have done two days worth of writing today. Word count is 6966 so far. I'll make a bit more before midnight. It's a good first day, though.

Part of the reason is because of something annoying. My modem keeps dropping out. Russ has tried calling in to the place a few times tonight, but he can't get through. It does mean I've been spending less time on line, though. Even here.

The chapter I'm just starting has some real action in it. I suspect (as often happens with my work) that the rewrite of this will cut a good amount of what I've written -- or at least condense it a bit.

If I get to Phase 31 I'll be 1/10th of the way through the novel. So, off to work!

No comments: