Thursday, April 11, 2002

I have twice -- or mabye three times -- written something up and then closed the window without posting it.

Not for any good reason, of course. I would just forget and off it would go. Sigh. This has been going on for a couple days now. It has to do with stress, I think, and general frustration with the world. I don't know what else to think.

I have decisions to make about the only paying job I have... granted, it doesn't pay much. And I could practically make more money writing, if I could sell a little better. Hell, one good sale to a print publication would be nice -- short story or novel. Novel would be better, of course.

But here I am. Decisions to make. Ah... and a thunderstorm rolling in. I think I'll call it a night...

And I will post this time.


No comments: