Saturday, January 06, 2007

First week, not too bad

I have a new story, which might be a new novel -- it's already over 16,000 words. I've been doing 3k a day without too much effort. That will, of course, come to an end now that I've mentioned how well it's going.

The book is not titled, but I'm getting an idea for it, at least.

A plot might be nice, too... but it's been fun to write without an outline. I haven't done that in a long time.

I just posted the two 2YN classes for this week. I still have some things on my list -- I have to update the simplfied lobby page! -- but I'm going to take a bit of a break from the computer and have some fun. Yes, I'm allowed to do that now and then.

Well, it's either that or go clean the bedroom.

Maybe I'll just stay here and work on the new book after all.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: