Saturday, April 03, 2004



From winter to summer.

Well, life is odd. We're in one of those flux states here. The place where Russ has had steady work for the last year and a half is closing on the 9th. Really sorry to see it go for a number of reasons, and not just the loss of income.

But Russ already has a couple leads on other things to take up the slack. It means a little slow time for us, but with luck it won't be long.

In the mean time I've made arrangement to at least partially fund FM through donations. It would be stupid to assume that everything in our life will turn out fine and I'll have the money when I need it.

In other news, I've just been so worn down over a number of things that I've mostly slept for the last couple days. I need to get my thoughts back in focus. I did do quite a bit of editing on Muse last night, so that's a good sign. I'm working on Farstep Station and even tracked down the outline for it again.

But right now I need to get the next set of info done for the 2YN class and get it ready to post in a couple hours. It's mostly finished, of course. Just have to go over it all and work out some little end pieces.




No comments: