Thursday, January 31, 2002

Well, so far not my best day. I woke up with one of those headaches that makes you sick to your stomach -- where everything smells awful, and the gentle meow of your favorite cat is likely to send you into a frenzy.

And into this headache came a 59 page agenda that I had to get done. It took me a long time, and then I wimpered and crawled off to the bathtub. And that was nice, until people kept calling and hanging up right about the time I had pulled myself up out the tub and gotten to the robe.
I have gotten no writing done, but then it's early for me. We had a fairly good now today, so Russ is spending the night in Wayne. My hope is to actually finish Brothers tonight, though the edge of the headache lingers, and it may be too much work for me tonight. We'll see. I seem to be coming out of it.

I'm thinking good thoughts....

No comments: