Wednesday, January 02, 2002

I am up and moving. Mostly. For my cleaning today I took down the rest of the decorations and packed them away. It was a lot more work than I expected. But, with the exception of a few odd things that I keep finding here and there, I think I'm done.

I read my first book of the year last night -- C.J. Cherryh's Defender. For anyone who has followed the series, this one hell of a rollercoaster ride! I will not give anything away, but I must say I hope the next one isn't far off.

I must go start dinner soon, but I'm going to open the main WIP and get it ready. So far no real web work has come in, though I do have some Estand material I need to get to. But that comes after the first round of writing.

Odd. I'm still excited about this new schedule and the little sheet of paper here on my desk that says 'Yes, you did some cleaning today, and look at all the writing you get to do now!' Maybe it's odd, but it is a little reminder, as blocks get filled in, that I am really doing something with my days. The only thing I didn't mark was web work, which I should add. There, it's now written into the margin on the right. All is well.

Time to get back to work.

No comments: