Saturday, January 26, 2002

I am up. I'm moving. Really. I've updated my journal, which is really uploading now, and next I need to get to work on the agenda, the newspaper, the library we sites. Then... write.

I'm stiff and sore today from sitting oddly, and nodding off to sleep a couple times on the way home. Sore shoulders and neck.

I have not yet uploaded the material from my Visor -- probably just afraid to find out that it's not uploading properly again.

By the way, it's 68 out right now! That is absolutely amazing! We are expecting snow in a couple days, though. But the great thing is that when it snows this late in the season, you know it's only going to be around for a month or so at the most. Unlike a heavy snow in October that doesn't go away again until March or April.

Time to get to work on things!

No comments: