Sunday, January 06, 2002

Hello...

I'm trying to organize all my notes to get the pages up for the Dare fixtured out so I can get those threads going on Forward Motion. What I would really like to do is take the day off from such things... but they would still be there next time. It's just that there are so many entries to make, and I'm sort of worn out today.

Oh, before I forget. Lunacat.com is having a genre contest for women. The deadline is the 15th. I just came across it last night. I'm trying to cut one piece down and see if it will work. If not... well, you can only do one entry. I can write another piece, but I'm sort of lacking in ideas right now.

Odd feeling, that...

Actually, it's that I'm overpowered by the ideas I'm trying to work on right now. Switching gears like this is bothersome.

Okay, go work on the Dare stuff.

Or go ask Russ if he wants to go out and grab food. There's a nice distraction!


No comments: