Saturday, April 03, 2010

Twitter Story



I have finally started posting my Twitter story here:



http://twitter.com/ZetteStory



This is an experiment in limited space. Since nothing can be over 140 characters per line, it seriously constrains you to choose words carefully. I thought it would be fun to try, so why not? I have the story written. It will take about 20 days to post, I think.

I'm thinking about doing another one afterwards. We'll see.

My other projects are all going well, but slowly right now. I can't seem to get into the idea of 'April' yet. I've been working on the stories, but in a scattered sort of way, hoping that something will kick in and I could just get some writing done. So far it's not going very well.

The weather here is better at least, so I have the least bit outside the house a few times over the last few days. Your screen stuff out there and everything -- and the birds are back which is nice. And right now I'm writing this by talking to the computer to some interesting little experiment. I don't write well by talking aloud, but I have used this for reading notes from books and it works really well. In fact, that might be what I do with part of the afternoon. I have a book sitting here on the desk that I want to take some notes and this might just be the day to do it. Especially since I can't seem to get focused on anything else.

Maybe I do need something different to do like the note taking. I would take one more thing off my desk, too, which would be a good plan.

So this is just one of those little periods of time where I find myself restructuring what I'm working on. I have a couple ongoing projects that I work on anyway, and they've been found so far, and I don't have the big project going right at the moment. At least not in writing, who I am working on something else it's taking a lot of my time. And yes it is writing related, just not exactly writing itself. I also have a couple of the people in with me on it, so it's been a lot of fun to work on.

Go check out the twitter story let me know which of think. And maybe next week we'll be in to a new writing project --or caught up in one I've already started -- and be ready to talk about it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: