Thursday, July 08, 2010

Russ will be home soon!


Rain water on a small puddle


I've been busy again. I've been trying to work ahead a bit because Russ will be home in a few hours. The last few days have been a bit crazed. I'm pretty much there, though! Now just counting down the hours. Russ called to say it will be about four more hours.

I've been working on the Devlin outlines. Book 2 has been a lot of trouble, but mostly because I kept trying to adapt the story and finally gave up and wrote a new one in the same setting. It's much better. I'm down to the last few scenes, so I'll be on to book 3 soon. I'm still not certain how many I'll do before I start writing. It's been enjoyable, though.

I am glad that I decided not to do the July WriMo stuff. I needed less stress and with Russ coming home, it would have just made me try to do more. I need calm now and then. This is my month for it. Or at least a week or so. We'll see how long it lasts!

When I get the Devlin outlines ready, it's going to be interesting to see how long it takes me to write everything. The outlines are extensive and the books, so far, look like they'll be about 90k each. I see a lot of November NaNo stuff here.

About three hours until Russ gets home. Time to get back to work!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: