Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a quick Wednesday Post



It's been a busy day! It wasn't supposed to be, but things got a bit out of hand and then DAZ unexpectedly had a bit more work for me. That's mostly done, so it's not as bad as it could have been. Now, however, I'm working on the newsletter again. I'm going for an sf theme this time. It seems to be falling together pretty well, too.

March Madness is coming up pretty soon at FM. I put the post up about it tonight. That should be fun. I'm not certain what I'm going to work on... it depends on how close to done I am on Kat Among the Pigeons by then. It's been moving along very well, and I might just keep at it and maybe push through to the end. I don't think the rules forbid rewriting from scratch, though maybe I should look for something new just to be on the 'good side' of it. I don't know. I don't want to lose my focus on the novel, but it would be far easier to write it than to do something new, so that might not be fair to the others. I would really like to get this draft done, though. I want to be able to let it sit for a while and maybe query it no later than June after a final edit.

Anyway... we'll see.

Since I posted a little bit of Kat Among the Pigeons the other day, I'll skip on this one. Just read the post below.

And that's really it. I plainly don't know what I'm doing at all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: