Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Missed Monday!


I missed my the Monday post.  I've been trying to keep up with a weekly schedule, but it just slipped past me this week.  Maybe I should have an alarm or something.

Not that I actually have anything going on.  Let's not pretend I missed the post because I had something neat and new happening.  Nope.  Just got caught up in writing, mostly.  The edits for Raventower & Merriweather 2: War are going along very well, so that's good.  Journey of a Thousand Truths took a leap forward and is sitting there staring at me again.  Learning Egyptian hieroglyphs has been a lot of fun and takes considerable amounts of my attention.  So I am busy, but I am not doing anything new a different.

 I hope to have both of them done by the end of this month with the Raventower novel ready to publish and Journey with a completed first draft.  I need to focus, though, to get there.  So far, I'm doing okay on that part.  The better weather is helping, too.

I did get Grammarly to work with Word finally.  That's good.  I enjoy working with the program and it certainly has helped to find some of my problems.

And that's it. Really.  Quiet week with just more writing going on. And Egyptian stuff.  And cats.



No comments: