Sunday, December 22, 2002

Well, I got side tracked anyway. Garrison's Gorillas, mostly. But I've done a couple thousand words tonight, so I'm not upset. Yeah, I'd like to finish the story. There's always tomorrow.

Besides, I found a bit of something I need to work into the story. An ever so slight and subtle change in direction.

Yeah, yeah. Why take this much time with a bit of fanfic.

Because, like everything else I write, I intend to do it properly. And because, like everything else I write as well, I enjoy it. Getting the little bits and pieces of the story down is half the fun. I'm writing unaired episodes. I try to stick as close to the original characters as I can, even in a story like this which is far outside the regular lines. But that's what I do for fun.

I've got a couple hours before dawn. I can get a little more writing in.

My, that sounded rather vampire-ish, didn't it?

No comments: