Sunday, December 08, 2002

I'm not doing all that well today. Not bad, but I'm feeling a little ill, and I think I'm going to go rest in a tub of water for an hour or so and see if I can get past this part. I am making progress on several fronts -- things for Vision, ending for Ada Nish Pura, some thoughts on other material. I still have two Garrison's Gorillas left to watch, but they're held out as a carrot for getting other material done.

I did get my office cleaned up-- but only because my computer had a problem and I had to wait for Russ to get home before I dared restart it again.

A nice bath will help. I'm feeling just a bit off tonight, and I want to sit back and enjoy the night if I can. I have a piece for Vision that I MUST get done tonight and off to the proper people, and all is going better with that, finally, as well. But a little relaxation would not hurt right now.

Bath. Yes.

No comments: