Tuesday, December 31, 2002

A slight change in plans....

I did the work on Vision, but it took longer than I expected, as usual -- and I needed a break from the computer. I went out and watched Lethal Weapon, my favorite holiday movie. I'm going to do a little writing and then retire for a few hours before I come back and finish off my work for 2002. I think I just wanted to drag the work out a little longer, to be honest. It's been a very good year, and the idea that I'm about to zero-out a million word count and start over is a bit daunting.

But... I'm looking forward to starting the new novel. Emergent is starting to slip up and take over my mind, and I have to fight it back down for a few more hours, at least. (grin) It's almost time, though...

I'm looking forward to it in that respect. So much to get done next year, all of it calling to me. I need to get organized here pretty soon! Yeah, right... like I'm ever organized, or ever really will be.

Last day of the year. Pretty amazing. It's gone quickly, again...

No comments: