Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Well, yes, of course I've been busy

It's the last week before NaNo. It's the last week before Vision is due out. Between the two and various real-life dramas, I'm kind of feeling overwhelmved here. I at least have part of Vision done already, so I think things will go all right there. And I have outlines for NaNo.

I've been sending out copies of NaNo for the New and the Insane and that's gone well, at least. Oh, and I have been working on the 2YNY2 book and it's moving quite nicely, though still not fast enough.

Part of me would like to just abandon everything and write for a while. Just write. So I guess that it's a good thing NaNo is coming soon. That will be my chance.

If I get enough of the other work done, of course.

I think I am going to the zoo tomorrow. It will be my last chance this month, and even though it's supposed to rain, it still looks like the best hope for a nice day. I thnk a few hours away from the computer and the house will be nice, too.

Why couldn't it have been today, when the weather was still not bad? It's turning already, though. Clouded up and looks like rain. At least they're not saying snow instead, which was what they were saying a few days ago.

Snarl.

Time to get back to work. Posted by Picasa

No comments: