Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NaNo is almost upon us!

I have plenty of plot bunnies ready, as you can see. I even have an outline. What I don't have is time, of course, but I'm leaping in anyway.

I'm going to be updating the Forward Motion site in a few minutes. That's one thing I can get done and off the list. Vision is nearly there, as well.

Some personal stuff fell by the side, as usual, but I don't care. I'll get to it.

As of this morning, I had sent out 1047 copies of the NaNo Book. Plus, I know a few people have downloaded it from my site (http://lazette.net), and a few others said they were passing it on to others. So... I guess quite a few copies of it are out there now.

The things I still need to get done:

Update FM site

Finish Vision 36

Finish PDF of Vision 35 and 36

Fix Excel outline sheets

Print outlines

That's really not too bad of a list. I have about 10.5 hours to do it. I'm sure I'm forgetting things, like the music stuff I wanted to do, and getting some pictures lined up for my regular journal, but I don't care.

In fact, I'm going to go take a nice, relaxing bath before I do any more. Oh, and take blood pressure meds before I forget. (grin)

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: