Sunday, October 01, 2006

October

I realized I had a ton of stuff to get done for the boards for October, so that took most of my day. And now Edmond is watching the screen where the letters appear here, and that' can't be good at all....

There, I distracted him a little. Claws in the flatscreen... probably not a good idea.

Russ will be home about 6 pm tonight. Good. I feel better, at least. I hate being ill and being alone.

I'm tired, of course. It's been a rough few days. I haven't gotten hardly anything done, too. Well, except that I did get the stuff set up for Forward Motion today, so that's good. My own site? No. I have two books out that need to be put on the main page, and I haven't gotten any closer to it.

The new NaNoWriMo.org boards should be opening up sometime today. I don't think I'm going to stay up and watch for them. A few hours sleep sounds like a much better idea.

I need to make myself a little schedule list for the next month. Otherwise, NaNo or not, I'm going to be in real trouble

But right now... not feeling so well. I'm heading for bed. Posted by Picasa

No comments: