Thursday, August 28, 2003



Yes, well, I've been busy....

And ill. And hiding in bed a lot. Not getting as much done on my writing as I would like, but I'm finally getting other things caught up. My journal is moved, for instance. There's not much to it at the moment, but at least it's up and running still without missing a day yet. (I did the hospital stay like I did travel reports -- wrote out the stuff while I was there, typed it in and cleaned it up when I got home.

So, what's going on now? Lots of fun stuff at the site. I hope I'm up to the Challenge this weekend. This is the best I've felt in days, but it's still iffy when I stand up. Kind of an annoyance, in fact.

I did finish one short story in there -- Sins of Youth. I don't like the ending, and I'll redo it in a rewrite... but it was kind of fun to write.

Glory is still going strong. I have about 240 pages left to edit, though, so I need to really pick that up and get moving. The problem is that every time I try, I seem to get sucked into some other work instead.

But I'm still here. Just... falling behind!

No comments: