Monday, July 21, 2003



When I woke up early today, my first thought was that I would spend the day writing. I even had a plan for several thousand words, everything all laid out, ready to go...

By the time I reached the computer that day was already blown to hell, so to speak. I remembered that I needed to get the two downloadable versions of Vision done, first off. And, of course, that's never as easy as I think it should be. Not any real problems while doing it, but still annoying now and then.

I got it done. I got it uploaded. I went to have a nice salad at Perkins with my husband... And he asked if I had done the work on the other site. Huh? Well, it seems that someone sent material for their web site, but they sent it on his email address and it dropped into his box. He had seen it, but hadn't realized where it had been. So... I spent more time working on that.

It's almost 1am. I have not yet written anything but a quick little critique. I'm going to be lucky to get 500 words done.

Days like this just happens sometimes, of course. You never know what will come up.

On the other hand, having gotten all this work done tonight... maybe I will have a chance to write all day tomorrow...

No comments: