Monday, July 28, 2003



Sunset in Nebraska...

I should mention now, and many times over the next month, that all the pictures I've posted in this blog are going to disappear on September 1. That's when the plug is pulled on the server I have used for years. There is no way I can set up a place to hold all the pictures I've used because the cost would be way too high for that much space.

I might have my own server -- slow connection, but plenty of room -- eventually.

Writing, as can be imagined, is not going extremely well the last few days. I've been working on mostly odd things, with a few hundred words on Glory and Badlands thrown in.

And that's about all I have to say right now. Russ goes to New York on Friday. I need to get myself fired up about something before then, or the four days he's gone are going to be awfully long...


No comments: