Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I wrote an article tonight. I hadn't meant to, but I ended up with one for a future issue of Vision. I also held a class in rewrite/editing stuff which went for a couple hours and was a lot of fun. I then sorted through stacks of video tapes, trying to make some sense out of them. (Thankfully they were numbered and catalogued. But still...) Then I went and watched two shows, neither of which were the one I was looking for in the stacks. I still can't figure out were tapes 2374 through about 2396 could be. Ah well. It's like a game, sometimes.

On the other hand, I did finally find With Lawrence in Arabia by Lowell Thomas. And how it got onto that set of bookshelves I'll never know...

Ah well. I'm going to do a little writing on some of the fiction pieces, and then I'm going to read. I'm worn out tonight!

No comments: