Thursday, January 23, 2003

About twelve hours ago it was -14 with a wind chill of -33. Now it's -2 with a wind chill of -15.

But the good news is that it should warm up to about 25 tomorrow. And snow. Both sound fine to me.

My brain decided on hibernation today, and I slept about ten hours straight. And then didn't want to get up. Pip had crawled in under the blankets with me, and Kwi was at my feet, and we thought maybe we could wait winter out. But then the dog knocked the door open in a reminder that I had to get up and feed creatures. So I did. And I have not done another thing, except for two posts at the site. I feel like a slug.

I think it might be time to go find something to drink, and maybe consider food as well. Maybe I'll get my head back out of this odd 'can't think' mode.

No comments: