Thursday, January 30, 2003

I have reached that sort of 'middle' stage, where I have finished one piece and can't quite fall back into another. I never much like this, but it never lasts more than a few hours anyway, so I guess I can live with it. (grin) I did start rewriting a children's story. This rewriting every day has been very helpful. I'm getting a lot of material ready to go out. Or I have already sent it out, which is even better.

I am working at getting my office cleaned up a little. Well, at least my des, which has been showing signs of becoming an undiscovered country under the pile of junk. I have things to get done here, but I'm not getting to them any time too soon, especially when I can't even locate the original manuscript under all the other junk. So, off to work I go... and for once not on writing.

No comments: