Friday, September 08, 2006

What I would like....

I would like to be caught up on something.

At this point, I don't even care what it is.

It would help if my computer would not suddenly have fits of some sort, only to clear up several hours later, as soon as Russ is home and passes somewhere near it. I swear -- I turned the computer off and on. I cleared things. I shut things down. I did everything I could -- and when Russ came home, he turned it of and back on, and thething is fine.

I am not, however, complaining that it is working. (Looks nervously at computer again.)

I am trying to get the second 2YN book done. I know it's going to be tough to do, but I got part of the stuff storted out while Russ was gone, and it's finally falling into place. I'm pleased. I hope to have it done by mid to late October --in other words, before NaNo. I don't think this will be too much of a problem.

Well, as long as my computer cooperates with me.

I am also trying to get the pictures for the Animal Diversity Web pulled together and formatted. I finally have the basics for that in place. If I can sort through them and pull the good ones for formatting, I have a chance.

Ugh. Too much to do.... it makes me want to come and write blog entries rather than face it. I have things to sort out at FM. I have a wonderful novel that's about 42k long and picking up speed... but I'm not.

I would like to take this weekend to do the ADW stuff, and I might just do it, so that it's not hanging over my head. It should be fun, and I don't want to keep pushing it off until it is a problem rather than something I want to do.

Yes, that actually makes some sort of sense, even if it means not working as hard on the 2YN stuff just yet. I do have most of that written, so it won't be too bad. Hmmmm....

I think that's what I'll do. I should be able to get 100 or so pictures formatted this weekend and get a CD off to them.

Good.

Time to go to work now.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: