Friday, September 15, 2006

Heading into the weekend

Summer Storm, the latest novel, is going along quite nicely, all things condisered. I'm into the last quarter of the tale, and I'm somewhere over 50k. I think this draft will come in at about 60k, which for me isn't too bad. My books grow in the second draft, and now that I'm nearly through with this one, I can see a lot of places for growth in things that I dind't get into nearly deep enough -- my main characters family, his girlfriend, and things like that.

I made some progress on the second 2YN book as well. Moving, adding, deleting -- It's a lot of work, trying to sort it all out.

I have also been getting pictures done for the ADW people. Now, if I can just get my DVD borner to work, I'm going to be a very happy person.

I only have three things on my To Do List, and I know there should be more than that. See! This is the kind of problem I'm faced with these days, and it's driving me nuts! I can't even get the stuff written on lists before I forget it! ARGH!

Okay, I'm going off to pound my head against the wall for a while. Posted by Picasa

No comments: