Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well never mind....

I had something come in that needed to be done. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm taking a little break to rethink one part of it, and to consider where I want to sit my printer.

In the meantime, the cats have been pretty good. I like the new desk and I already feel better sitting at it.

It's been raining all day -- lovely stuff, really. I like sitting here with two windows and different views. Never had that before. I do need to clean that porch up, though, since I'm looking out it to the front of the house.

Still haven't quite got the mouse where I want it, but it's getting better. I'm certainly far more comfortable than I was.

I should be writing something, I suppose. But the other work took me out of the mood and (as you can probably tell) I stopped and played with some digital art stuff for a few minutes, too. I so want to buy the two programs I've been using! (Trial downloads of Corel's Paint Shop Pro XI and Painter Essentials 3.) I'm having fun with them. I want more fun in my life. (grin)

I hope Russ will be home soon! That'll give me another excuse not to write!

Hold on, that can't be right! Posted by Picasa

No comments: