Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Moving along....

I now have the edits to the 2YN book (year 1) done. My next step is cover art and back over material. Then... done.

And on to the next project. I only hope that the 2YN book will make some sales so I can pay for some of those other things. (grin)

I just took a bath... and ended up with Zaphod in the tub with me. He took it very well and I'm not at all scratched.

And when I got out of the tub, one of the lenses popped out of my glasses.

I think it might just be time to go to bed. There are times when you know that it might just be safest to go curl up somewhere and wait for the karma to balance out again.... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jean said...

I have a co-worker whose cat loves to play in water. The pictures she has on her screensaver of this cat are priceless. Hope Zaphod has half as much fun.

Sorry to hear about the glasses, but I'm glad to read 2YN is coming along. I can't wait to buy it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zette,

I can't help with the domain renewal - but I can point you in the direction of one of the cheapest registrars I know - www.123-reg.co.uk

.net domains are £8.99 per year - that would be less than $20.

You might want to check them out.