Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Oh, I'm here....



Busy few days, and yet with the feeling that I'm not getting nearly enough done. However, I am within about 10,000 words of finishing up Ada Nish Pura. I have some drastic changes to make at the end here from the original version. The changes may, in fact, cut down the length quite a bit now that I think about it. Since I've gone over 95,000 words I'm not going to worry too much.

Before I put this one aside, though, I think I'm going to do some reworking on a couple major parts. As I draw closer to the end, I see a few additions and changes that I want to make before I do the read aloud/clean prose phase.

And no, Mirrors has not gone out. I'm trying to make some decisions on it, as well. As I've told a couple people, I really like this story, but I also think that means it's doomed. LOL.


Anyway, it's coming up on 3:30am here and I'm ....

OH! A new Making Fiends! Yay!

Yes, that was fun. And now I can go to bed in a much better mood. (grin)

No comments: