Friday, October 01, 2004

October? Oh hell....



Okay, so maybe I lose track of time, and suddenly there are only three months left in the year and I have things to get done right now! but I usually get call caught up by December 31st. It's just not always pretty. I think this is going to be one of those years.

Still, not all is bad. The new Dragon Tooth Fantasy pages are up.

Ah, fun stuff!

I have a new photography site that will be going up soon, too. I'm really looking forward to that -- my zoo pictures back! Yay!

What else? Wrote about 130,000 new words in September. I have about 276,000 to make 1,000,000 again this year. With NaNo coming up I have a good chance at it. But that means I need to get my outline done. Or maybe two done. Maybe I should be working on it instead of writing in this weblog!

Yeah, probably time to get to work. Lots of stuff to do. Really. And I have to stop looking at animal books and matching up pictures! (Sits piles of books on shelves behind her so that she doesn't see them and start leafing through the pages again.)

Ada Nish Pura is just over 77,000 words right now. About 20,000 or so more to go is all. I'll have it done soon! Yay!

Time to get back to work!

No comments: