Sunday, June 08, 2003

Original:



New Version:




I've been playing with some aspects of Coral Photo-Paint 9 that I hadn't really played with before. I knew they existed, but until yesterday, I really hadn't worked with them very much.

I loved doing black and white print photography back in the dark ages when I had my darkroom. This, while it lacks the fun of working with different papers and chemicals, is still fun.

Writing has been mostly non-fiction and notes for the last few days. Today I'm going to get back to work on other things, though. I had a nice break, and I got to play with pictures. I still wrote over 8,000 words on one day, and thousand yesterday. I've been checking out some marketing ideas, and running thoughts past others. But in the end, I still have to write things. (grin)

So off I go...

No comments: