Wednesday, June 11, 2003



Is it tomorrow yet?

Actually, I got a little bit of work done tonight after all. The questions for the interview and a bit of the intro finally came together tonight. I'm pleased. So that's project 1 done for the day, and it's over 500 words of material so far. Tomorrow I'll look at more bio info for the person, and rework the questions so that they make a little more sense.

This is a real relief. I couldn't get anything done on it, and it was driving me nuts.

I've just made a little printable table on Word that lists all those things and lays it out for every day of the week. I'm making five copies -- more than enough to get through to the end of the month, and keep my eyes focused on a few things. It will be nice to see some of them come off the list as I work, too.

Will I stick with it?

Maybe not. I'm having problems that makes sitting and working for long stretches harder. But eventually (like before December 31st), I will have it all done.

Off to do the work now, though, before I fall even farther behind!

No comments: