Thursday, June 26, 2003



8 am. What am I doing here?

I haven't been to bed yet, actually.

I didn't get much writing done. I did have a 'mostly' good time in chat tonight, except for one very rude and rather stupid person who apparently doesn't understand the term 'stop bothering me now.' I could have legitimately banned him from the site, but I like to think that anyone can have a bad day.

He's the first person I have ever kicked out of chat, and the first person I ever even considered banning. I'm rather amazed, in fact, that anyone could push me to that state. We'll see how it goes from here. If he's smart, he'll not keep bothering everyone, since I had two people ask why I haven't banned him already. He's not even a short step from getting kicked off the site. At this point, I'm afraid all he would have to do is lean the wrong way, and someone is going to get tired of it.

Some people just don't work well with others. They can't let a disagreement alone.

Here's something people at Forward Motion should keep in mind. If I say 'Don't bother me with this again' that's a good sign that you've gone way over the line. Don't expect it to go well after that because, after this one, I'm kind of thinking there might not be a reason to give someone a chance to prove their worth the time.

I think I'm going to head off for bed now....

No comments: